Photobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Dream

A few nights ago I had my first baby dream. It was brief, but she was beautiful. Annika and were going to see a movie and we had to walk down a long flight of steps. Annika asked me to carry her and I did, holding her and snuggling her onto my shoulder. When we reached the bottom I gently put her down, but realized she was no longer big Annika, but very tiny, like a toddler and did not look at all like Annika. She was an adorable Asian little one with long, straight hair dressed in a pink jacket and white skirt. When I woke up later, I realized I might have been dreaming about my baby.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for checking in on us. I was hoping to hear from you since you're a fellow MAPS family from PA. We're working on our dossier now to be sent to MAPS in June for translation and hopefully to the Consulate in July. I'm looking forward to following your journey.

Take care.
Allison

Kim said...

I had a dream the other night too, first one! I hope we both hear something soon!