Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's Celebrate!

Eight months and 5 days after starting, my dossier has officially been apostilled and has arrived at my agency. I love FEDEX and the PA Department of State! They are so quick and reliable! I just mailed it via FEDEX this past Monday and it was delivered to my agency in MAINE this afternoon! 4 days! I saw the FEDEX tracking notice in my email today and I was so excited...I thought perhaps it would arrive there early next week...FEDEX has a couple of arrrows that light up to tell you where your package is >>>>package received>>>>>in transit>>>>DELIVERED! Honestly, it was like watching a pregnancy test react! I got all tingly and teary! I loved that moment of waiting.... I held my breath thinking its going to stay gray....then...suddenly the light turned green! It was like my own little test, built in to my adoption, to tell me I am officially waiting for a baby!

2 comments:

Kari J said...

Hi Kristin,
I just found you blog (from you comment on mine) and I am so happy to find another family in process. Congratulations on your dossier arriving at the agency. I know what you mean- there is joy and satisfaction each time we hit a milestone be it a big one or a little one. I will continue checking in on your process. I pray that everything goes smoothly for you, Oh, I love you blog style!
Kari

Kim said...

Congratulations! I love crossing steps off the list.